Saturday, November 24, 2012

UPDATE!!!

I've gone for a loooong time, and, to anyone who still reads this blog, I apologize. My plan for the new year is to be more active on this blog and to give it a magical make over. Until then, let me tell you what's been going on.
     Ummm...Nothing, much. Business, life. It has all gotten in the way. I read Fifty Shades of Grey and the two books that followed and loved them to death...watched the last Twilight movie and cried like a baby...watched the new trailer for The Host and jumped with happiness...
     Yeah, that's my life.
     I am currently around 30, 000 words into a new novel. It is a romance novel that counts as a Science Fiction, I believe. I will probably have it done by February and hopefully edit it and perhaps I can query qith this one.
     Well, thank you for reading if you did! I am going to try to be more active! I promise!!!!

Bye-bye!
MS

No comments:

Post a Comment