Friday, October 21, 2011

UPDATES!

Hello, peeps. I haven't been posting in this blog lately, i know. I've had school and stuff, but I am ready to start blogging again. I will be posting reviews, videos, recommendations, and other cool things. but first off, I'm going to update you all.

UPDATE #1: The Secrets of Apple Jenks is finished. The book is done, and i just need to edit it, but the edits won't be major. Just tiny tweaks here and there. The plot will remain the same and so will the characters. Hopefully by next year I'll be ready to query.

UPDATE #2: I am currently outlining the sequel of The Secrets of Apple Jenks and I will (try) write the manuscript for NaNoRiMo next month.

UPDATE #3: I am going to have a new tab called "Tales of Love, Revenge, and Pure Insanity" in which i will put up a link to my short stories.

Well, those are all the important updates. I will hopefully have my first book review by next week. Hopefully!  I can't promise anything since school stuff might get in the way. I will try, though.
    
 Have a nice day/night Darlings!
             MS

No comments:

Post a Comment